Pokhara Day Tour
Pokhara is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Nepal. It is the best place to start day hiking around the valley. The city is known as a center of adventure. This enchanting city has several beautiful lakes and offering stunning panoramic views of Dhaulagir, Manaslu and Annapur range mountains . You can experience the difference in a day which can be unforgettable for a lifetime!
Day tours can be done by inlcuding these areas of interests: –
1. Sundari Danda 2. Sarankot 3. Naudanda 4. Australian Camp 5. Dhampus 6. Kalikasthan, Thulakot 7. Ramche Danda 8. Pumdi Bhumdi 9. Astham 10. World Peace Pagoda 11. Kanhu Danda
Departure: Commence at 8:00 in the morning from Pokhara.
Pick up: Depending on the time and place where you end your day hike.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeTour
Activity Level Above Moderate
Price may vary depending upon the area of interests you would like to include in your guided tour.
Guided day tour around Pokhara Valley & beyound
4 � 6 hrs
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY
Easy to moderate
This tour starts and ends in Pokhara.
Private car / van / tourist bus
BEST TIME TO TRAVEL
February to June and September to December
SAFETY ON TOUR
All our tour guides are well trained in First Aid and are highly experienced. We give utmost priority to safety and our staff will be available for any issues, and alert to any symptoms of illness that may come up.
– Land transportation, airport pickup and drop by private car / van / tourist bus.
– Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara, breakfast included.
– Well experienced English speaking and other native language speaking trek leader/guide.
– All Government taxes.
– Meals (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu/Pokhara (other than breakfast).
– Travel insurance and other expenses like costs incurred due to any unforeseen circumstances, emergency evacuation, flight change, airport taxes.
– Alcoholic, hot and cold beverage, laundry.
– Tips for staff
The itineraries are merely a guideline and are prearranged on the basis of their popularity with our previous guests. We can easily customized it to suit your own schedule and requirement.
We can organize combination packages to explore various regions and attractions throughout the country if you have an interest to explore Nepal further. Popular destinations and activities include: the famous Chitwan National Park Jungle Safaris, guided tours of Lumbini – the birthplace of Lord Buddha, Paragliding, Bungee Jumping, Mountain Biking, River Rafting. Please share your desire by contacting us and we will make it happen for you.